Get to the Root of Root Canals!
Before You Make Another Visit to the Dentist, Listen In to These Conversations with Dentists, Doctors and Health Revolutionaries Guaranteed to Change Everything You Thought Was True About Your Teeth and Your Health!
This is a subject of vital importance to your health and vitality!
Recall a time when you sat back in the dentist's chair...
The smell of bleached counters and sterile metal prods and pokers. The white jacket authority figure donned latex gloves and reclined your plastic-lined position while a bright light above your head shone itself into your oral oasis...
Whether you realized it or not, you took in deep inhalations of high ambient levels of mercury.
You were exposed to radiation with routine x-rays. If a cavity was discovered, it would have been filled with silver amalgam mercury, and you would have been advised to brush with fluoride after each meal, floss (with a free sample of petroleum coated wax floss), and rinse with a synthetic antiseptic mouthwash. The hygienist would explain brushing techniques (again), and since your gum line is quickly receding, you would be scheduled for an appointment with the periodontist, who would graft skin from one part of your body to cover the deep pocket of part of the gum line.
And Then They Passed You a Big Fat Bill!
At least, that's how it was BEFORE you heard about these doctors, dentists and truth-tellers who dare to reveal the hidden dangers and profit-making practices of modern dentistry for what it is:
In This Series of Shocking Interviews,
You'll Discover A Few Things Your Dentist Forgot to Mention:
- Your teeth are alive and capable of healing themselves from early cavity damage.
- When bacteria are removed, and our diet improved, the cavity can be stopped.
- Bleeding gums can be remedied, sometimes in 24 to 48 hours.
- Gums are easy to heal with dedication and a few minor daily changes.
- Toothpaste has chemicals you would not want in your mouth, or your body! (Hence the warning: "Harmful if swallowed.")
- Just stroking your teeth with a toothbrush and rinsing will remove more bacteria and plaque than using a brush with regular toothpaste.
- Baking soda is less abrasive to enamel than toothpaste.
- Chronic diseases can originate from root-filled teeth.
- A “high percentage of chronic degenerative diseases” most frequently heart and circulatory disease and joint diseases, can be traced to root canals.
- Dental amalgams leak mercury. If you have amalgam fillings, they may be responsible for the biggest exposure you’ll ever have to mercury poisoning in your lifetime.
- Decay is not caused by sugar touching the teeth, but by sugar in the diet.
- Prolonged spikes in blood sugar deplete nutrition, and can result in tooth decay.
You Can Heal Your Mouth and Teeth!
Sign Up Now To Access This
FREE Online Interview Series!
**SPAM is not a part of a healthy lifestyle.
We won't share your information with anyone, no way, no how!
Save a Fortune at the Dentist
& Keep Your Teeth!
ReThink Pink Summit
We don't need to run for a "cure." It's time to stand up to the cause! An eye-opening series of interviews. More...